24 Jan Counter UAS Conference
Defining solutions to the emergent UAS threat
Counter UAS 2019 addresses the key questions being asked by joint forces about the nature of the growing UAS threat and the appropriate tactics, techniques, technologies and procedures to counter it.
The UAS industry has grown considerably in recent years and our ability to counter these new threats is becoming more strained. These rapidly developing systems are becoming harder to identify and track, as well as being capable of carrying larger payloads. Their potential is devastating and the consequences of inaction are growing larger.
The third annual C-UAS Conference provides a platform for military and industry to discuss the current developments in C-UAS capabilities, emerging technologies and the latest case studies to give real-world context to the conceptual and theoretical discussions. The proliferation of inexpensive commercial UAS democratises capabilities previously held by militaries, and enhances asymmetric threats.
Benefits for the Military and Intelligence Community
- Gain understanding of what the future C-UAS operating environment will look like and how to prepare your forces for it
- Align your current plans for C-UAS capabilities with the latest solutions and recommendations from leading experts
- Make the correct decisions in this rapidly changing space in order to equip your force by examining new concepts and approaches to emerging technologies
- Acquire the knowledge of how to better protect your forces be they static, on the move, at home or abroad
- Implement cost effective solutions to defend against the increasing number of UAS threats by learning how to use the latest C-UAS technologies effectively
Benefits for Industry and R&D
- Learn about the end users’ concerns, budget restraints and evolving ConOps to help align your products with their C-UAS strategy and save your time and resources in R&D
- Present your product to a diverse international audience of military and intelligence officials and understand where your solution could fit into their C-UAS doctrine
- Develop a clearer understanding of the rules of engagement that the military will adopt and find out what their desired effects would be in different environments
- Support the military’s need to communicate a more specific, realistic and viable C-UAS solution – provide insight into the technologies you have and how they can integrate those systems into existing platforms and C2 architectures