24 Jan Seawork
Seawork is a ‘one stop shop’ for buyers, providing access to the commercial marine and workboat markets. It is the largest European commercial marine exhibition held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton, SO14 2AQ, United Kingdom.
For over 21 years Seawork has offered a unique combination of undercover exhibition space, open air demonstrations and floating displays.
The exhibition encompasses:
- 18,000m² of undercover space spread over two purpose built exhibition halls
- Purpose built pontoons for more than 70 vessels and floating exhibits. The 2018 pontoons can be viewed here
- Demonstrations out on the water
- Quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations
- Excellent conference and meeting facilities
Here are four good reasons to attend:
- Walk away with a head full of new ideas and concepts to help you in your job.
- See in-depth examples of how money can be saved in workboat operations. Our packed programme of conferences, events, demos and competitions provide a productive background buzz throughout Seawork’s fully occupied exhibition and display areas.
- Make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain – Seawork attracts over 610 exhibitors and 7600 visitors from all over the world.
- Have a great day out – there is no other event like it! It is the largest international commercial maritime exhibition and business forum held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton.
Registration for Seawork 2019 will open in February 2019
2019 DATES AND TIMES
0930 – 1730 Tuesday 11 June 2019
0930 – 1730 Wednesday 12 June 2019
0930 – 1700 Thursday 13 June 2019