24 Jan Aqua Culture Innovation
Now in its 3rd year, the Aquaculture Innovation Summit is a major part of the Animal Health Innovation series, which focuses on showcasing and supporting innovation and sustainability initiatives in three key areas of aquaculture: farm management, nutrition and health.
Our objective at this two-day event is to bring to light cutting-edge modern technologies and solutions that are helping shape one of the most important industries for the future of global protein.
Below is a preview of some of the topics to be discussed:
- Innovation Showcase: The 12 most exciting innovations in aqua across farm management, nutrition and health, each seeking financial investment and strategic partnership
- Digital Trends: How innovative companies are using digital and tech solutions to prevent disease
- Tech & Productivity: What challenges are seafood producers currently facing and what technology can make an impact on productivity?
- Health and Nutrition Trends: Oral Vaccines, Medicated Feed Additives and Fish Microbiome
- Global Focus: Trends in the aquaculture markets in Latin America and Asia.
- Expanded focus on species: What are the opportunities for innovation in Tilapia and Shrimp?