24 Jan 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore & Arctic Engineering
Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at the 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2019) in Glasgow, Scotland from June 9-14, 2019.
OMAE 2019 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support
- exchange ideas and experiences while promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- Glasgow was voted the “Worlds Friendliest City” in 2014. Everyone comments on Glaswegians!
- Scotland’s National Animal is a unicorn
- Scotland’s official languages are English, Gaelic, Scots, and British Sign Language but there are over 170 languages spoken in Scotland